Speech to Text & Speech Analytics
Develop applications that transcribe speech-to-text. The possibilities are truly endless. The most popular use case is transcribing audio from phone conversations into written text documents. You can leverage ‘Speech-to-Text’ technology to gain insights from your unstructured data such as conversations. Natural Language Processing and machine learning are tools that can be used to fine tune accuracy which ultimately leads to gaining insights from your unstructured data.
Try our Speech-to-Text demo
Computing system detects:
- Tone analyzing – (Anger, sad, happy)
- Semantic roles.
Use cases, but not limited to the following applications:
- Apply in prison phone surveillance on inmate conversation.
- Call center customer support phone surveillance for training purposes
- Hotels, Retail, Government and more
- Command computing through voice technology
- Listen to every phone conversation with 95% accuracy.
- Reduce number of officers (labor costs) committed to a single conversation.
- Transcribe multiple languages into english (example: Spanish)
- Ability to speed read content for specific insights relating to criminal behavior
- Ability to store and provide content for legal reasons
- Build business solution leveraging voice command computing